EZY SEA Technologies Ltd is a Subsidiary Company of the EZY Corporation which is one of the world’s fastest growing IT distribution company.
The technology partner of choice for world leading technology hardware & software manufacturers to whom market leadership have been defined through a sustainable distribution & channel engagement strategy across the APAC region. Our traditional distribution service coupled with unique support services makes us stand out from the crowd. Our Distribution product portfolio deals with both consumer and commercial products enabling our strong channel partner network with their IT demands.
To support the rapid growth of operations, EZY SEA Technologies is looking for a qualified applicant to fill in the various positions below:
• Assist the Business Development Manager to achieve the target
• Go to market and define new sales leads
• Build strong relationship with partners and customers
• Follow up to achieve sales goals on a Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly commit
• Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on products and customer specifications
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Team up with co-workers to ensure cross product selling too.
• “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Other task assigns by management
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, IT or any related fields.
• 2-3 years’ experience in Business development/Sales
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Proficient in English, written and verbal
• Good negotiation and motivational skills
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent time management and organization
Interested parties please send your cover letter, resume with current picture (6x4cm), salary history, expected salary and Covering Letter to EZY SEA Technologies Ltd., at house No. 254, Preah Monivong Blvd (93), IOC Building, 4th Floor, Room F4-R06,12211 Phnom Penh, before February 28, 2019
Supporting documents such as Academic diplomas (master/ bachelor), Transcripts, Employment references, other related documents must be included as Copy with the resume.
Interested parties can also email to address: email@example.com by following this guideline:
1. Email subject must be: Applying for Position-Name (i.e.: Applying for Business Development Manager)
2. The CV& Covering letter must be mixed and be in PDF or MS Word format not to exceed 5MB size
***Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.