EZY SEA Technologies Ltd is a Subsidiary Company of the EZY Corporation which is one of the world’s fastest growing IT distribution company.
The technology partner of choice for world leading technology hardware & software manufacturers to whom market leadership have been defined through a sustainable distribution & channel engagement strategy across the APAC region. Our traditional distribution service coupled with unique support services makes us stand out from the crowd. Our Distribution product portfolio deals with both consumer and commercial products enabling our strong channel partner network with their IT demands.
To support the rapid growth of operations, EZY SEA Technologies is looking for a qualified applicant to fill in the various positions below:
• Assist with development of international group visits
• Identifying new sales leads
• Design, create, manage integrations with partner
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Bachelor’s Degree / master’s in business administration, Marketing, IT or any related fields.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Business development
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Proficient in English, written and verbal
• Good negotiation and motivational skills
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent time management and organization
Interested parties please send your cover letter, resume with current picture (6x4cm), salary history, expected salary and Covering Letter to EZY SEA Technologies Ltd., at house No. 254, Preah Monivong Blvd (93), IOC Building, 4th Floor, Room F4-R06,12211 Phnom Penh, before February 28, 2019
Supporting documents such as Academic diplomas (master/ bachelor), Transcripts, Employment references, other related documents must be included as Copy with the resume.
Interested parties can also email to address: firstname.lastname@example.org by following this guideline:
1. Email subject must be: Applying for Position-Name (i.e.: Applying for Business Development Manager)
2. The CV& Covering letter must be mixed and be in PDF or MS Word format not to exceed 5MB size
***Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.